– One of Canada’s premier and best-known jewellery manufacturers. They ofer a full range of gold and platinum jewellery, set with diamonds, rubies, sapphires and emeralds.www.coronajewellery.com
– Dating back to the oldest diamond company in the world (Backes and Strauss est. 1789), Maxx Strauss has been designing diamond jewellery in Canada since 1870. The Maxx Strauss Signature Collection carries forward the companies rich legacy of exquisitely crafted, fine quality diamond jewellery.
- Offering the freshest and most innovative designs in bridal jewellery today, Libar combines classic beauty and flawless quality diamonds and precious metals. These are diamonds you can wear every day.
Bridal - www.libar.ca
Colors of Love Collection - http://libar.ca/colors-of-love/
- Contemporary handmade jewellery for a thoroughly modern girl. The Whitelotus Design line features sculptural wire-woven gemstone necklaces, earrings and cuff bracelets, all handcrafted using time-honoured skills.
Danielle O’Connor Jewellery
- Textured metal, beautifully faceted stones and delicate movement can be found in each original piece. Everything in the collection is designed and handmade in Danielle’s country home studio in Oxford County.
Pewter flower of the Month cuff bracelets
– The perfect gift for the girls on your list.
- An extensive product line of Ladies Stone Rings. This entire selection is available in 10k, 14k, and 18k gold as well as Platinum.
Sterling Stones by Monica
- The best that the earth has to offer in gems, set in sterling silver, with Monica's special touch. Designs meant to be worn…and worn…and worn!
- Thai Tribal Artisan Silver that make a statement with every piece.
– The ultimate experience in personalized jewellery.
– Their mission is to bring you only the most pristine pearls in the world, so they go directly to the source. They work directly with pearl farmers, who cultivate pearls of the highest quality in a sustainable manner, in the Indonesia, Japan, and Tahiti.
– Real beauty in simplicity. Expressive jewellery that is real, true, and perfect for everyday wear and adds an element of ease when worn.
Slice of the North
– Each piece is a unique, made-in-Canada work of art handcrafted from diamond-drilled core samples of the Canadian Shield, from around the tiny town of Matachewan, Ontario.
See Mitton's for a vast selection of Baltic Amber. In Poland, an amber bracelet, anklet or necklace is slipped on the baby at birth to benefit from the therapeutic, ancient tonics from nature. Choose from many styles in cognac, butter, ivory, lime, green and cherry.